Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Halfway to My Second Goal

I began this journey of a healthier lifestyle back in early March. I am now down 15 pounds, and I feel so much better! I can breathe better, I have more energy, and I am excited about what's to come. I have enjoyed trying new recipes. That's one of the things that keeps me going. I don't get bored, and I'm learning more about how to feed my body. Love it! 
I wanted to share with you one of my favorite dinners that I've tried lately. Here it is...feel free to drool!
This is the turkey taco salad, another one I got from The Hungry Girl. It's only 354 calories and so much food! It's delish!
Finally, I mentioned in my last post that I would share a couple of my Easter photos. So proud of my little family. As you can see in the photos, I have a long way to go in getting to a healthier me,  but I CAN do this! Slow and steady wins the race, right?  Pressing on.












No comments:

Post a Comment