Monday, April 14, 2014

A Quick Update

Had a busy weekend, and an even busier Monday, so this will be a quick post. Even though I am STILL at the 10 lb loss mark, I can't tell you how proud I am of myself for eating so much more healthily. I am trying new foods and finding healthy recipes. This was our dinner tonight. We grilled pork cutlets that I had marinated in a lemon pepper sauce, baked sweet potatoes, lima beans, and sliced tomatoes and cucumbers. It was yummy....and more than I could eat.
I made a run to Costco and Publix  today. As you can see, my fridge is stuffed! I even bought some dates today. I've heard them called "nature's candy," and let me tell you, they are! They taste almost like biting into caramel. :)
One thing I definitely need to improve on is getting exercise in. I have a treadmill in the garage that I am dusting off. My sweet husband has connected Roku to the TV out there so I won't get bored as I walk. I'll keep you updated on my progress. Pressing on!

No comments:

Post a Comment